Latest Covid-19 Updates at Narnu Farm
Our school camp and farm stay are open!
For weekend and school holiday guests our Bunkhouse facility currently has a cap of 30 guests (children and adults)
Covid 19 Response plan
We have recently completed our Covid Clean Practising Business Certification and want to reassure our farm guests that we have put in place a proactive Covid 19 Response Plan to ensure your stay is a safe and enjoyable one:
This plan includes:
– Meticulous cleaning and disinfecting of all accommodation, high touch areas and public spaces
– New operating procedures for our farm stay activities keeping within Covid 19 restrictions
– Sanitisation of horse riding and other activity equipment after each use
– Detailed staff training on social distancing, hygiene practises and cleaning protocols
– Monitoring of the health of our staff and enforcing strict guidelines in regards to working.
– Daily tracking and following Government recommendations and advice
– We ask that any guests showing signs of illness to please postpone their stay at the farm.
If your future booking is cancelled due to a change in Covid 19 restrictions your deposit can be used for a booking in the future.
If you were unfortunate enough to have your booking cancelled previously and you have deposit in credit please check our availability online and then email us directly to make a new booking using your credit.
I would like to extend a special thank you for the kindness and support we have received from our many customers and business partners during this challenging time. Such support has been greatly appreciated.
We will continue to update you with any new information via our website, social channels and email communication.
We hope to see you on the farm soon!