Latest Covid-19 Updates at Narnu Farm
6 March 2022
Unfortunately Covid restrictions have temporarily closed our school camp but we are hopeful of their return in Week 10 of Term 1 with our Covid Management Plan in place. Kids need camp and we are taking forward bookings!
Our cottage and bunkhouse farm stay is open! While camp restrictions are in place we are offering our farm stay mid week.
Covid Management plan
At Narnu Farm the safety of our guests and team is our priority. We want to reassure our guests that we put in place a proactive Covid Safe management plan to ensure your experience is safe and enjoyable. The open air nature of our activities also limits exposure.
Our plan includes:
– Meticulous cleaning and disinfecting of all accommodation, high touch areas and public spaces
– Covid safe operating procedures for our farm stay activities
– Detailed staff training on social distancing, hygiene practises and cleaning protocols
– Monitoring of the health of our staff and enforcing strict guidelines in regards to working.
– Daily tracking and following Government recommendations and advice
We ask all our guests to respect and comply with the following government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises:
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing
- Practise good hand hygiene
- Adhere to staff instructions
- Masks are required in indoor public spaces such as the office/gift shop
If you have (even mild) symptoms or fever please cancel your stay. If you experience these symptoms, during your stay please immediately advise staff, get tested for COVID-19; place yourself in isolation and follow the direction of SA Health.
If your future booking is cancelled due to a change in Covid 19 restrictions your deposit can be used for a booking in the future.
If you were unfortunate enough to have your booking cancelled previously and you have a deposit in credit please check our availability online and then email us directly to make a new booking using your credit.
I would like to extend a special thank you for the kindness and support we have received from our many customers and business partners during these challenging few years. Such support has been greatly appreciated.
We will continue to update you with any new information via our website, social channels and email communication.
We hope to see you on the farm soon!