Note: At this time our Bunkhouse has a cap of 30 guests at a time including adults and children. This cap on number of guests will remain in place until further notice.
Narnu Farm has a popular Bunkhouse, which is great for family groups, friends and special interest groups that wish to stay together in a fun and social atmosphere. Groups who book have exclusive use of the entire Bunkhouse facility.
The Bunkhouse is located in the activity heart of Narnu Farm and central to all the fun with animal feeding, horse riding, truck ride and half court tennis all just a walk outside. Kids are able to enjoy the farm while parents relax and catch up with friends and family.
- Six rooms each with 4 bunk beds and an additional room with 3 bunk beds making a total of 54 singles beds (see layout)
- Large commercial kitchen comprising two large gas ovens, commercial fridges, freezer and a array of cooking equipment designed for large group use.
- Paved undercover BBQ area
- Table tennis
- Movie projector and drop down screen
- Vinyl mattresses
- Central fire alarm system
- Toilet and shower facility adjacent to the Bunkhouse with 3 showers and 2 toilets in both the male and female facilities
- Please note: no bedding or bath linen is supplied in the Bunkhouse
Check-in Time 4PM
Check-out Time: 1PM
- Animal feeding twice daily
- All sporting facilities
- Horse riding and truck ride can be booked at an additional cost
- Check out all the farm activities that are available to you as a guest of Narnu Farm!
|Accommodation Price||Kids (3-12 yrs)||Adults (ages 13+)|
|Per Night:||$17 per person||$25 per person|
- 2-night minimum stay applies to the Bunkhouse for Weekend & School Holiday Bookings.
- 3-night minimum stay applies to S.A Long Weekend Bookings
- 4-night minimum stay applies to Easter Bookings
- Only apply Minimum charge (as below) if you group size is smaller than 18 equivalent Adults.
To calculate your groups accommodation and activity prices click on the LINK to access our handy booking spreadsheet Bunkhouse-calculator2020
You can input your numbers and the spreadsheet will calculate your costs. You can then save the spreadsheet for future reference.