Self Contained Farm Style Cottages
Our charming farm style cottages are set in a spacious rural setting. Our seven cottages range in size from two to four bedroom and offer guests a comfortable place to stay while enjoying all of the activities on the farm.
Cottages have an outdoor area in which adults can relax and watch the kids play. While Narnu Farm is a great place to stay with just your family it really excels for groups of families wanting to relax and catch up while the kids have a ball!
Our seven self contained cottages have the following facilities:
- Full kitchen equipped with full size fridge, oven, microwave and cooking utensils
- Private bathrooms with shower, bath and laundry trough
- 32-40” LCD Televsion and DVD
- Fire places (firewood supplied in winter months)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lounge and dining areas
- We supply a quilt and blanket per bed
- During the COVID 19 pandemic we are not offering linen hire and kindly asking guests to bring their own sheets, pillows and towels. We apologise for this inconvenience however we are hopeful of your understanding in these unprecedented times. Sleeping bags are a great option for the bunk beds.
- Sheets and towels can also be hired directly from Sea Breeze Services for an additional cost (https://www.seabreezeservices.com.au/linen-order/)
CHECK IN TIME: 1pm
CHECK OUT TIME: 10am
- Animal feeding twice daily
- All sporting facilities
- Horse riding and truck ride can be booked at an additional cost. Please note horse riding is run in the morning and not available on Sunday’s or public holidays.
- Check out all the farm activities that are available to you as a guest of Narnu Farm!
Cottage Locations on the Farm
Pricing and Room Capacity
|Shearer's Quarters Cottage||Four||1 Double, 1 Queen, 4 Bunk Beds||12||255.00|
|Early Settlers Cottage||Three||1 Double, 2 Singles, Bunk Bed w/ Trundle||7||210.00|
|Historic 1878 Narnu Cottage||Two||1 Queen, 1 Single, 2 Bunk Beds||7||220.00|
|Shepherd's Hut Cottage||Two||1 Double, Bunk Bed w/ Trundle||5||190.00|
|Woodcutter's Cottage||Two||1 Double, Bunk Bed w/ Trundle||5||190.00|
|Ploughman's Cottage||Two||1 Double, Bunk Bed w/ Trundle||5||190.00|
|Milkmaid's Cottage||Two||1 Double, Bunk Bed w/ Trundle||5||190.00|
Shearer’s Quarters Cottage
Shearers Quarters is our largest and most popular cottage sleeping up to 12 guests. A great way for two families to stay together. This cottage has large open plan feel with spacious deck out the front.
Early Settlers Cottage
Early Settlers is our versatile three bedroom cottage that can sleep up to 7 guests. Great for a single family who would like some extra room or if Grand parents would like to come along! This cottage opens out onto a huge deck area overlooking the farm.
Historic Narnu Cottage
By far our most special cottage, Narnu Cottage originally housed the farm manager back in the 1870s. Built in 1878 this cottage has been lovingly restored as a real historic farm house. The cottage is very spacious and comfortable and has a large covered deck over looking the farm animals.
Two Bedroom Self-Contained Cottages
Ploughman’s Cottage, Shepherd’s Hut, Milkmaid’s Cottage and Woodcutter’s Cottage.
These cute 2 bedroom cottages are ideal for a single family and sleep up to 5 guests. They are next door to each other so are also ideal if you have a group of family friends who would like to come and stay together.