Guests of Narnu Farm are saying
- We have had a wonderful farm experience over the past day Sarah….. Thanks so much to you and the great team you have on board, for helping make it such a memorable stay for the children particularly,… and also for us,….. the parents and grandparents! As the 5 children are all city dwellers. (2 here in Adelaide who have been to Narnu before, and 3 who reside in Singapore in a condo!) it is an interesting experience for them to get to see the various farm animals and they loved being involved with the feeding and the horse riding.
- The staff were amazing, in particular Emma, who made our son Patrick feel so welcomed. He is very shy and she made him feel so happy and his time at Narnu was made all more special because of her friendly and including nature towards him ~Julia Pipicella
- We had a wonderful time at Narnu Farm. What a great hands on, authentic learning experience for the students. The camp just keeps getting better each time we visit. As always, the staff were wonderful and well organised ~ Kathryn from St Peters Lutheran
- Thank you for your generous hospitality. We had lots of fun riding horses and feeding the animals. Your kindness and happiness warmed our hearts. The accommodation was cosy and was easy to navigate around. We are looking forward to coming back next year!! ~ Norwood Morialta High School Students
- Narnu Farm is a great place to take the family on a holiday in a farm setting. The staff are friendly and competent and an asset to the farm. Can’t wait to get there again. ~ Sue Leaf-Milham
- I would just like to say thank you for a lovely holiday we had on the weekend. My girls loved feeding the animals and horse riding. The staff where really friendly and great with the children. I will recommend to my friends. Thank you. ~ Lisa Manocchio
- After two days at Narnu Farm, it felt like I had been on holiday for a week. The staff are fantastic and clearly enjoy what they do. We look forward to our next trip to Narnu Farm ~ Matthew B
- We have enjoyed a yearly break at Narnu since 2009. It is a lovely relaxing place to visit with plenty for the kids to do. Our children love the horse riding and feeding the animals. What better way to enjoy a winter evening than toasting marshmallows by the bonfire! ~O'Toole family
- My family and I had heard such great things about Narnu Farm and we were not disappointed. The weekend exceeded our expectations as there was so much to do and see for the children! ~ Matthew B
- Brilliant! Relaxing environment, extremely approachable & friendly hosts. 3 extremely happy children with 2 extremely happy parents ~ Luci Howard
- We all had a wonderful weekend. The facilities at Narnu Farm are great and we all enjoyed the feeding of the animals and of course the children loved the horse riding. Congratulations to all the staff who were so attentive and the time they spent with the children was fantastic. Well Done. We will be back. ~ Dianne Shipton (NFSA Inc)
- Every year we come back to Narnu with our children, this year is our 8th - its a family tradition for the Adelaide Cup long weekend. Sarah and her fabulous team have made Narnu the place for family memories. Unwind, get away from it all and back in touch with nature in the beautiful country surroundings and a menagerie of delightful animals that call Narnu home - Ken Burns
- We had a FABULOUS time. Such a fantastic facility you have. The staff were also great, very friendly and professional ~ Leanne Thomas (John Hartley School)
- Thank you so much for all your assistance with getting my family accommodated over the New Year. They absolutely loved the cottages and the environment and the animal feeding bit and the horse ride and I could go on and on. Your staff are beautiful, so kind and welcoming.
They will be back, I'm sure.
Many thanks - Wilma Andrews
- Our students had a fantastic time and it was pleasing to see the ones who had already been to Narnu before, having just as much fun as last year.
Your staff were fantastic. So friendly and helpful and really new their stuff. The kitchen staff did extremely well to accommodate our students' needs. Overall it was a great experience and I will highly recommend you to others!
Colonel Light Gardens PS