Guests of Narnu Farm are saying
- Thank you for providing our students with the experiences at Narnu Farm. It is an absolute credit to everyone the activities you offer and the food and service your kitchen staff provide. As teachers we love coming to Narnu and are so thankful for how flexible you have been with the larger group this year. We have also had such positive feedback from some parents who have been grateful for what Narnu offered their children (a milestone for many of them, especially being their first camp). Keep on doing what you do and we look forward to returning next year.
~Karen, Christina and Elissa from Westbourne Park Primary School
- Your staff were wonderful with our young people and it was a really positive experience for them.Our students often struggle to connect with other adults do to their histories so it was really great to see them be able to engage with your staff ~Jordan Bentham FAME flexible learning centre
- We had a wonderful time at Narnu Farm. What a great hands on, authentic learning experience for the students. The camp just keeps getting better each time we visit. As always, the staff were wonderful and well organised ~ Kathryn from St Peters Lutheran
- Thank you for your generous hospitality. We had lots of fun riding horses and feeding the animals. Your kindness and happiness warmed our hearts. The accommodation was cosy and was easy to navigate around. We are looking forward to coming back next year!! ~ Norwood Morialta High School Students
- Narnu Farm is a great place to take the family on a holiday in a farm setting. The staff are friendly and competent and an asset to the farm. Can’t wait to get there again. ~ Sue Leaf-Milham
- I would just like to say thank you for a lovely holiday we had on the weekend. My girls loved feeding the animals and horse riding. The staff where really friendly and great with the children. I will recommend to my friends. Thank you. ~ Lisa Manocchio
- After two days at Narnu Farm, it felt like I had been on holiday for a week. The staff are fantastic and clearly enjoy what they do. We look forward to our next trip to Narnu Farm ~ Matthew B
- We have enjoyed a yearly break at Narnu since 2009. It is a lovely relaxing place to visit with plenty for the kids to do. Our children love the horse riding and feeding the animals. What better way to enjoy a winter evening than toasting marshmallows by the bonfire! ~O'Toole family
- My family and I had heard such great things about Narnu Farm and we were not disappointed. The weekend exceeded our expectations as there was so much to do and see for the children! ~ Matthew B
- I just wanted to say that once again kids from Eden Hills PS had a wonderful stay with you! It's such a dream location for little people, and I'll be staying with my whole family again later in the year thanks to how happy my kids have been on these camps. Well done on all you do for the kids.
~ Catherine Eden Hills PS
- We all had a wonderful weekend. The facilities at Narnu Farm are great and we all enjoyed the feeding of the animals and of course the children loved the horse riding. Congratulations to all the staff who were so attentive and the time they spent with the children was fantastic. Well Done. We will be back. ~ Dianne Shipton (NFSA Inc)
- Every year we come back to Narnu with our children, this year is our 8th - its a family tradition for the Adelaide Cup long weekend. Sarah and her fabulous team have made Narnu the place for family memories. Unwind, get away from it all and back in touch with nature in the beautiful country surroundings and a menagerie of delightful animals that call Narnu home - Ken Burns
- We had a FABULOUS time. Such a fantastic facility you have. The staff were also great, very friendly and professional ~ Leanne Thomas (John Hartley School)
- Thank you so much for all your assistance with getting my family accommodated over the New Year. They absolutely loved the cottages and the environment and the animal feeding bit and the horse ride and I could go on and on. Your staff are beautiful, so kind and welcoming.
They will be back, I'm sure.
Many thanks - Wilma Andrews
- Our students had a fantastic time and it was pleasing to see the ones who had already been to Narnu before, having just as much fun as last year.
Your staff were fantastic. So friendly and helpful and really new their stuff. The kitchen staff did extremely well to accommodate our students' needs. Overall it was a great experience and I will highly recommend you to others!
Colonel Light Gardens PS
- Thank YOU for providing Investigator College with another fun and educational experience. Narnu is always a highlight for the Year 2s. We all had a wonderful time.
Please thank all the amazing staff for their professional input and support ~Sharon Meadows -