Narnu Farm has a popular unique Bunkhouse which is ideal for family groups, friends and special interest groups who wish to stay together in a fun and social atmosphere. Groups who book have exclusive use of the entire Bunkhouse facility.
The Bunkhouse is in the heart of Narnu Farm and central to all the fun with animal feeding and sporting facilities. Kids are able to enjoy the farm while parents relax and catch up with friends and family.
Check in: 4pm
Check out: 1pm
- Six rooms each with 4 bunk beds and an additional room with 3 bunk beds making a total of 54 singles beds
- Large commercial kitchen comprising two large gas ovens, commercial fridges, freezer, dishwasher, and an array of cooking equipment designed for large group use
- Paved undercover BBQ area
- Ceiling and pedestal fans
- Table tennis
- 80-inch Smart TV
- Internal fully disabled access bathroom and shower and two ambulant toilets.
- External toilet and shower facility adjacent to the Bunkhouse with 3 showers and 2 toilets in each of the male and female facilities
- Exclusive camp fire
- Central fire alarm system
- Please note: no bedding or bath linen is supplied in the Bunkhouse
- Animal feeding twice daily
- All sporting/ facilities with equipment provided.
(Please note that Narnu Farm no longer offers horse riding or the truck ride.)
My Family and I had a fantastic stay at Narnu Farm! The hands on Animal Feeding was made both fun and educational! There is also plenty of open space for the Children to play and an Indoor Barn with Sports and Games for those rainy days! Highly recommended! We will definitely be coming back!'
We had such a magnificent time. We were definitely sad to leave and very sure we will be back.
Amazing family fun! Super friendly staff! Our kids had an absolute blast!
A fantastic experience for a group of families! Lovely clean cabins, the animal feedings twice a day were lovely - the farm staff were patient and engaging with the kids.
We had the best time with friends and our 5 and 8yo kids. The weather was perfect, we loved our cottages and we'll definitely be back. Highly recommend.
What a dream place, beautiful accommodation, staff phenomenal, experiences brilliant! Thanks for a weekend of memories. Looking forward to returning in a year.