Booking Terms and Conditions – Bunkhouse and Cottages
Bookings can be made directly online through our website or simply contact us by telephone or email for us to book for you.
- 2 night minimum stay applies to weekends (Fri/ Sat nights)
- 3 night minimum stay applies to SA Long Weekends
- 4 night minimum stay applies to Easter
- Cottage check in time: 1pm, check out time: 10:30am
- Bunkhouse check in time: 4pm, check out time: 1pm
- Bookings require a confirmation deposit within 7 days
- Bookings can be made up to 12 months in advance
Terms of Payment
All cottage bookings made through our online system require up front 50% payment in full using a credit card
Any payments received are an acceptance of these booking terms and conditions
- For booking made through the office a 50% minimum deposit for cottages or $300 for the Bunkhouse is required to confirm your booking.
- Deposits can be made via EFT
- Deposits must be paid within 7 days
- Deposits do not confirm or hold price unless you have paid for your stay in full
- Balance of payment is due during your stay (we accept most credit cards)
Cancellation Policy (returns and refunds)
- Deposits are non refundable
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival day can be moved to a mutually agreeable date within 12 months from the original booking date without penalty.
- Cancellations made within 30 days will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to rebook your entire stay to another group. If rebooking to another group eventuates, forfeited funds may be applied to another booking within a 12 month period from the original booking date.
- All cancellations must be in writing
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against cancellation of travel
- Gift vouchers are vaild for 3 years from date of purchase, are transferrable but not redemable for cash
If your future booking is cancelled due to a change in Covid 19 restrictions your deposit can be used for a booking in the future.
We require guests to fill in our Covid Declaration form prior to their stay. This form will be emailed a few days before your check in date.
During the COVID 19 pandemic for the safety of our staff and guests we are asking guests to bring all of their own bedding and towels. We apologise for this inconvenience however we are hopeful of your understanding in these unprecedented times. Sleeping bags are a great option for the bunk beds.
Dispatch/ Delivery Policy
- Once a booking is made you will receive confirmation via email
All our Cottages and Bunkhouse are non smoking areas
No Smoking permitted at Riding arena, on Truck rides or at animal feeding
We regret to advise that Narnu Farm is not suitable for bringing family pets of any kind.