Booking Terms and Conditions – Bunkhouse and Cottages
Bookings for our cottages are made online through our website. To book the Bunkhouse please email directly.
- 2 night minimum stay applies to weekends (Fri/ Sat nights)
- 3 night minimum stay applies to SA Long Weekends
- 4 night minimum stay applies to Easter
- Cottage check in time: 1pm, check out time: 10am
- Bunkhouse check in time: 4pm, check out time: 1pm
- Bookings can be made up to 12 months in advance
Terms of Payment/ Deposits
- Cottage bookings made through our online system require up front 50% payment using a credit card
- A $300 deposit by EFT within 7 days is required for Bunkhouse bookings
- Deposits do not confirm or hold price unless you have paid for your stay in full
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to seasonal and other variations.
- Balance of payment is due during your stay
- Any payments received are an acceptance of these booking terms and conditions
Maximum Numbers per Unit
- The number of people accommodated in each cottage must not exceed the number of beds available.
- Farm stay Bunkhouse bookings cannot exceed 30 (excludes school camps)
Cancellation Policy (returns and refunds)
- Deposits are non refundable
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival day can be moved to a mutually agreeable date within 12 months from the original booking date without penalty.
- Cancellations made within 30 days will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to rebook your entire stay to another group. If rebooking to another group eventuates, forfeited funds may be applied to another booking within a 12 month period from the original booking date.
- All cancellations must be in writing via email
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against cancellation of travel
- Gift vouchers are vaild for 3 years from date of purchase, are transferrable but not redemable for cash
If your future booking is cancelled due to a change in Covid 19 restrictions your deposit can be used for a booking in the future.
Cleaning and Damage
- ACCOMMODATION is to be left clean and tidy with dishes & cookware washed & put away, all rubbish removed and placed bins behind the cottage. Narnu Farm reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee up to $50/hr for cottage left in an unacceptable manner
- Guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation. Fair wear and tear excluded. Smoking Policy
- In our cottages we supply a quilt and blanket per bed
- Bed and bath linen can be hired directly from Sea Breeze Services for an additional cost (https://www.seabreezeservices.com.au/linen-order/)
- No linen is supplied in the Bunkhouse
All our Cottages and Bunkhouse are strictly non smoking areas
No Smoking permitted at Riding arena, on Truck rides or at animal feeding
Sorry we have a no pet policy at Narnu Farm
Narnu Farm waiver
Narnu Farm is committed to conducting our Farm Stay Recreational Services in a safe manner.
By booking you are agree to following terms:
(a) I understand that Narnu Farm will provide various recreational services to me and/or my child which may include horse riding, farm animal interactions and feeding, vintage truck rides, play on playgrounds and play structures, nature play, half-court tennis and camp fire (the Recreational Services)
(b) I acknowledge that the Recreational Services and ancillary activities can be inherently dangerous. I agree that I will follow all lawful directions of Narnu Farm in relation to the Recreational Services.
(c) If I am attending Narnu Farm’s site with my child, I agree that I am responsible for the supervision of my child at all times unless specifically agreed otherwise with Narnu Farm’s staff.
(d) I agree that any personal items brought onto Narnu Farm’s site or into/onto any other property owned by Narnu Farm is at the risk of the owner of the items.
(e) I acknowledge that I am and/or my child is capable of participating in any Recreational Services and has no medical condition that would make participation unsafe or a risk to health. I agree to inform Narnu Farm of any current or future medical conditions that may affect the ability of me or my child to participate in the Recreational Services.
(f) I agree to disclaim, waive and indemnify (and keep indemnified) Narnu Farm and its officers, employees, contractors and agents, and any other property or business owners associated with the site or business of Narnu Farm, from any claim arising out of the death of or injury to me and/or my child caused by the Recreation Services, except to the extent that me and/or my child is entitled to bring a claim caused by an act of negligence by Narnu Farm or from the breach of a statutory duty on the part of Narnu Farm.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay.